Re: a rookie question: BLACK PAPER

Peter,
What weight does the Gaylord black paper come in?
I have used some black paper, but I think what I
used was Ingres (sp?) (not in an album, but for
other projects) which I would not think heavy
enough for album pages.   album pages do need to have
some body and be balanced with what is
being put into them, i.e. photograph paper.
Your note about unbuffered is great and I did not
note this effectively.

Jane

--On Fri, Oct 15, 1999 10:15 AM -0400 Peter Verheyen