Re: washi abrasion/marbling paper

Thanks for your comments, Julie.  I decided not to use  the umbrella
washi, but I might make a sample and try it out.  I have never had a
problem with using PVA on any Japanese papers, but I'll watch out for it.
I'm not sure that I could tell a stenciled from a screen printed sheet.
What do I look for and why does it matter in application?

Thanks to all the other people who responded too.  I got lots to think
about, which is why I love this list!

Joyce Jenkins
Petersburg, Alaska