Re: a rookie question: BLACK PAPER

Peter writes:

<< Another source might be the Canson Mei Tints which are also acid-free. >>

Although all the other Canson Mi Tientes colors are acid-free, it is my
understanding that black is NOT acid-free.  Arches Cover black is acid-free,
but I've found it to be too heavy.  Fabriano Ingres is acid-free but it is
too light-weight and easily damaged.  Fabriano Italia might be the answer?
I'm going to try the Gaylord's paper myself :)

BTW, my website address has changed.  If you've bookmarked my site, please
update it to the URL shown below in my signature.

Regards,

Beth Lee
Tallahassee, Florida

E-mail:  <A HREF="mailto:Callibeth@aol.com">Callibeth@aol.com</A>