German proofing press

Hello -

I found a German proofing press in a printing office today and the owner
seems to want to part with it for a very modest sum. I guess my sore
muscles remind me that I already have one proofing press (a Vandercook
Uni #3, moved last weekend) but I will rebuild this one for printing in
the collotype technique in due time.

Make: Max Simmel Maschinenfabrik, Pforzheim, Baden
Built in: 1961
Model: 'Berlin'
Serial No.: 1909
Paper size: 50 x 70 cm

If anyone knows how much this press weighs, please let me know.

/M.