Help with mounting boards

    I recently designed a four panel image book using letramax art board.
The panels are 4 x 6 inches.  Unfortunately the days I showed the books were
extremely hot for san francisco.  The panels brend slightly in the center.
Are there any boards I can use instead that are still as stiff as these?
The books I have sold I can replace, but I would like something that keeps
it shape.  I am presently looking at some plastic but would prefer to use
boards.  Any help would be appreciated.
linda
linda@dontknowpub.com
To see digital images of the Rose Bowl parade, flowers, water
scenes, abstracts of nature and views of the San Francisco Bay Area,
http://www.dontknow.world-stores.com
http://www.dontknowpub.com