flax

Suhag,
I have bought flax seed for Richters in Canada at orderdesk@richters.com
phone 905-640-6677 fax 905-640-6641 they have other herbs also that can be
used for natural dyes on or within the paper pulp.  The  F. Scott McDonald
Co. sells flax or other fibers like hemp for example, already beaten and
ready to use. I have had good luck with them, although I also make my own
pulps from plants that are readily available to me in the area I live in.
Stephanie Bird
School of the Art Institute of Chicago