Re: Help with mounting boards

Hi Linda:

I once did a whole portfolio using formica.  It won't bend much at all and
most places have precision saws to cut it down for you.  You may have to
sand the edges though.  One major advantage is all the wild colors and
textures that are available. I suppose you could mount to the rough back.
I actually mounted felt to the backs.

All the best!

-Andy Darlow