Re: Help with mounting boards

I my experience -- unsupported plastic laminates bow badly when exposed to
radiant heat from the sun. Don't set your portfolio down outside. They also
bow when sitting in anything but a flat position. Also -- if you only laminate
one side of even a 1" wood or composite substrate with a plastic laminate, it
will amost always warp.

--
Tel: 805-965-5574 / Fax 805-965-2414 / email: mrcinc@silcom.com
Websites: http://www.modelshops.com and http://www.papershops.com and