Papermaking in Nepal

Hello all!

I am planning a trip to Nepal to visit papermaking
operations there. Can anybody guide me to papermaking
facilities around Kathmandu? Currently my plan of
action is to arrive in Kathmandu and ask people on the
street where I should go. I am sure this list can help
me plan my trip better.

Does anybody know how to get in touch with Elaine
Koretsky or Dorothy Field? They both have visited
Nepal several times, I believe.

Thanks,
Suhag

=====