Source for Library Buckram

Good day.  Does anyone know where I can buy small
amounts of library buckram like the kind  used to bind
periodicals ?  (aka, impregnated pryoxylin
coated buckram, aka "bullet proof" buckram).  I have
4 average sized books (6"x9"x1") to bind and would
prefer  not buy a large amount/roll.

Thanks for your reading, enjoy your day.
Terrence Collins