[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Source for Library Buckram

Good day.  Does anyone know where I can buy small
amounts of library buckram like the kind  used to bind
periodicals ?  (aka, impregnated pryoxylin
coated buckram, aka "bullet proof" buckram).  I have
4 average sized books (6"x9"x1") to bind and would
prefer  not buy a large amount/roll.

Thanks for your reading, enjoy your day.
Terrence Collins

            BOOK_ARTS-L: The listserv for all the book arts.
      For subscription information, the Archive, and other related
            resources and links go to the Book_Arts-L FAQ at:

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]