Re: Papermaking in Nepal

Hi Suhag...

Elaine Koretsky can be reached at <paperroad@aol.com> and Dorothy Field
is at <dotter@seaside.net>.

Dorothy is on the board of Hand Papermaking and worked with us last year
in completing a limited edition portfolio entitled Handmade Paper in Nepal:
Tradition and Change. Like our other portfolios, the paper specimens, each in
a protective folder, are showcased in a custom clamshell box. A handbound
booklet with letterpress printed cover is also included wherein Dorothy
describes the eighteen papers and her four trips to Nepal between 1984 and
1996.

I could mail a prospectus to anyone who's interested. The complete portfolio
sells for $195. We also sell the booklet only (with eight small swatches
tipped into the back) for $30.

...tom

Tom Bannister     tel:800/821-6604, fax:301/220-2394
Page Two, Inc.    PO Box 77167, Washington, DC 20013
Hand Papermaking  PO Box 77027, Washington, DC 20013