Re: Source for Library Buckram

Why would you want to use that stuff. It's hard to work with and not
terribly attractive. If you need only a few small pieces, contact the
preservation/book repair operation of a libary near you. Most of the
vendors will sell by the yard as well: TALAS, HARCOURT, BOOKMAKERS,
CRAFT...

p.

Philobiblon: Book Arts Different by Design
Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>
<http://www.philobiblon.com>