Re: Source for Library Buckram

You could also ask for small quantities at a local commercial bindery or
print shop in your area. I sourced materials for my classroom at the U of
Alabama book arts program for 13 years with "throwaways" from places like
this, saving the students many dollars in materials costs while they were
learning to make books.

Agreeing with Peter - other cloths are much more attractive and nearly as
durable as those awful buckrams. You might want to find out what is available
by requesting samples from the various vendors cited. Most will send them at
no charge. Complete listings are found in the Guild of BookWorkers and
Canadian Bookbinders & Book Artists Guild supply directories. Also check your
local telephone book!

Paula Marie Gourley