Re: Source for Library Buckram

Terry,

I get imitation leather from Gane Bros., and the flat surfaced cloths
are very much like pyroxylin coated buckram.  They "work" much the same,
too.  Whether the coating is as thick as that of library grade buckram
is another question.  It's not particularly expensive ($5-$7 per yard),
but I rather think that there is a 5-yard minimum still.  The samples
are free and there is a good color selection.  Call their sales office
in Atlanta at 800-241-5001 for info.

Carol