From: Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.philobiblon.com
[mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU]On Behalf Of Charles E.
Schermerhorn
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 1999 11:50 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Re: Source for Library Buckram

As I understood Terrence's question it was about where to get buckram,
not "Is this a dumb question," or "Should I even consider using buckram?"

While there are unquestionably folks on this site with considerable skill
and good judgement, sometimes a simple answer to the initial question is
in better taste than an editorialization of the issue.
I use buckram on a number of jobs, have no trouble with it and am
satisfied that my customers are happy with the result.  I don't consider
the choice to necessarily be a poor one, nor worthy of someone else's
critical opinion.
Charles Schermerhorn