Book arts/papermaking in Vietnam

For a project I'm developing, I'd greatly appreciate hearing from anyone
who is working on, or having knowledge of others working on, *current*
book arts and papermaking in Vietnam.

Many thanks.

 Jim Carmin                               Multnomah County Library
 John Wilson Room Librarian               801 SW Tenth Avenue
 Humanities / Central Library             Portland, OR 97205-2597
 jimc@nethost.multnomah.lib.or.us         503-736-6287
 http://www.multnomah.lib.or.us/lib/about/mcl-wilson.html