Re: Creep

I ran a print shop for a number of years and I think I remember calculating
what I called shingleing (creep?) by figuring each sheet (folded) added 120%
of the thickness of the sheet to the width of the booklet. I had originally
thought it should be 100% of the thickness -- but as I remember -- it turned
out to be more than that -- because the sheet edge pulls back as the booklet
gets thicker.

For example -- if the sheet thickness is .004" -- then 10 sheets will shingle
about .048" (10 x .004  x 1.2)