Agent Commissions

Does anyone have info on the range of artist book agent commissions?  I
specify agent versus a gallery (40% to %50) or store (again usually 40%
to %50).  I think I heard years ago that %20 to %25 was the norm, but I
honestly don't know.  I believe agent commissions should be much less
than a gallery's because they don't have the overhead.