website addition

I have made a couple of additions to the Dragons' Cave section of my website.
http://www.cecilia-letteringart.com

There is a delightful flexigon book by Joanne Chynoweth which was an entry in
the Royal Melbourne Show and caused a bit of a problem for the judges as they
didn't know how to open it!

Karen Ter Haar (Kaz) has been busy again - this time carving stamps. And I've
also popped in a terra cotta dragon which my sister in law makes. (I'm still
working on the mountain of book scans which are nearly ready to add to Karen's
gallery).

Hope you find time to have a look.

regards
cecilia