Arion Press ousting

How about contemplating the power of the small gesture, compounded. If each
person contributed $10...and there were enough of these ... generating funds
for the move could be accomplished. Then the question comes - where will they
move?

Might it also be possible for the Press to contract with those of us who are
fine binders out here, scattered around the US, to bind copies of the Bible.
I'd certainly be interested and willing to pitch in on the project. If all of
us work together, we can do anything. And it will keep our seemingly "lost"
arts found vital and alive.

Paula Marie Gourley