Fwd: equipment

--=====================_15406524==_.ALT

Please respond directly to Stephanie, not me, not the list.

p.

>From: Stephanie Iverson <stiverson@earthlink.net>
>To: pdverhey@dreamscape.com
>Subject: equipment
>
>I'm in the market for some equipment and am looking for a little advice
>regarding prices, availability, etc. I have the opportunity  to buy a
>few pieces and am nervous about making the investment.
>
>I'm especially interested in a tabletop guillotine, a kwikprint (and
>type), a standing punch that could punch two or more holes, and a book
>press.
>
>Also, if anyone is trying to sell anything, I'd be interested if it's in
>the NYC area or mailable.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Stephanie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Philobiblon: Book arts different by design
Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>
Home of the Book Arts Web & Book_Arts-L
<http://www.philobiblon.com>
[Note new email address and url]
--=====================_15406524==_.ALT

advice</div>
opportunity&nbsp; to buy a</div>
(and</div>
a book</div>
it's in</div>

Philobiblon: Book arts different by design<br>
Peter D. Verheyen<br>
&lt;<a href="mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com" eudora="autourl">mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com</a>&gt;<br>
Home of the Book Arts Web &amp; Book_Arts-L<br>