Re: Lousy News

Paul -
    Wait your turn, Buster!  Come the Urban Renewal of the Village, or the
eviction of your favorite croissant shop by Wonder Bread, or the takeover of
CCNY or NYU by Microsoft putting your own courses on line.
    Wait until all such things as those $7500 bibles, special works by Bernard
Middleton, or similar editions at which you sneer are eliminated in favor of a
press mogul's perfect-bound paperbacks on sale at your favorite Barnes & Noble
or Amazon.
    Your taste in comments is execrable.
Charles Schermerhorn