Lousy Taste

As a matter of fact I've been fighting the gentry in the East Village
*and* the West Village for a quarter of a century, so when someone bearing
the name of some of the oldest gentry in New York tells me I have no taste
I take that as a heartfelt compliment - and a hell of a lot nicer than
what your great-grandfather would have called mine.

Your class arrogance is passe, Sir.