friend

to get another piece like the one he
sold ..."

Why should he be worried? --- he can buy another piece of work from you -- but
I would expect you would charge him FULL RETAIL PRICE. The first piece was a
gift --- so that was his to do what he wanted. You are fortunate -- you got a
very cheap lesson. Friends like this can be very expensive.

--
Tel: 805-965-5574 / Fax 805-965-2414 / email: mrcinc@silcom.com
Websites: http://www.modelshops.com and http://www.papershops.com and