book arts in Denver

Hello.  I'm a list lurker and very amateur dabbler in book arts.  I learn
stuff from this list and thank you for many of your interesting discussions.
I'm writing because I will be travelling to Denver, Colorado the weekend of
November 17th or thereabouts -- the weekend before Thanksgiving.  I
understand that the Rocky Mountain Book Festival will be taking palce there.
Do you know where it is being held?  Can  you tell me about any other "Don't
Miss" events, gallaries, exhibits or book arts related vendors in the Denver
area?  Thanks very much.
jean miller