Re: book arts in Denver

Hi Jean - I invite you, and anyone else, to the opening of my exhibit of
books, November 19, 7 - 10 p.m. at Edge gallery in north Denver. The
gallery is also open Saturday & Sunday from 1 - 5. On display will be
limited edition, one of a kind and 'wall' books. The show runs through
December 5. Edge Gallery is located at 3658 Navajo Street. Hope to see you
there!

Best, Alicia Bailey