Re: Copying tightly bound books

While they are hard to find, they still make photocopying machines that
allow a book to be copied when opened at 90 degrees as opposed to fully
open at 180 degrees.  We have one in our campus library and, if you want,
contact me off list and I'll get the manufacturer's name.  Also, there may
still be some of the old (20 yrs or so) machines around that libraries
used to commonly use.

R*