Guest Book pictures

Hey all -

I just completed a guest book for the wedding of some friends.  I took some
pictures of it (with the Sony Mavica).  They are available for viewing at
<http://www1.minn.net/~dmc/guest_book>  I am interested in feedback.

Book Info:  Green Oasis Goat skin with .25 inch plywood (modeling grade).
The stamping was done with one large magnesium die.  The hardware
(upholstery tacks, a purse latch, and brass finished corners) were
purchased through Ohio Travel Bag.  The copper center piece was made by
transferring a clip art design onto the copper via acetone and then
pounding it out with a hammer and nail.  All in all about 7 or 8 hours of
work (spread out over two weeks).

Happiness bought and paid for
is happiness none the less.

Duncan