Book arts in Denver

The Denver Public Library has a wonderful book arts collection housed within
its Western Book collection. They have beautiful old books and they buy from
current book artists also.

The University of Colorado Library in Boulder also has a fine collection.
Contact me if you want more info on contacting them.

The Bookarts Festival is held at the Merchandise Mart, at 58th and I-25.

My store, Paper Pleasures has paper from around the world and from local
paper makers, we have bookbinding material also as well as instruction books
and magazines.  We are offering the following classes in November: Long
Stitch Book, Tuesday, November 9, at 6:00 pm,  fee: $32
French Doors Book, Tuesday, November 23, 6:30 pm, fee: $30.

There are some fine antiquarian book dealers here too. What particularly are
you interested in.

Cheers,
Alice, Paper Pleasures, 270 Columbine Street, Denver, CO 80206
303 370-1280