Re: Book arts in Denver

In a message dated 10/27/99 4:55:42 PM, ATURAK@AOL.COM writes:

<< The Denver Public Library has a wonderful book arts collection housed
within
its Western Book collection. They have beautiful old books and they buy from
current book artists also. >>

Very true! I was a guest book artist at the Rocky Mountain Book Festival in
1996. By accident (not on this list at the time), I heard about the
collection at the Denver Public Library. I was able to get an appointment
with the curator to show my books and sold several. It was unexpected and a
great pleasure (plus helped a great deal in paying for my trip)! Phil Panum
is the name, and he is a very pleasant man with a great respect for artist
books and craft. Barbara Harman