Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 27 Oct 1999 to 28 Oct 1999

I am very interested in learning more about the Book arts magazines.
Would someone kindly send me the addresses of the publishers?

Thank you.

Carol Grossman

Specializing in fine press books,
illustrated books, and books about books.

Four Rivers Books, Lt.
7228 Four Rivers Road
Boulder CO 80301 USA

Phone: 303 530 7567