Steaming Paper Mulberry Bark

Hi,
Could any of you tell me where I might find a set of instructions for
building a steamer for bark from plants such as the paper mulberry?  I
believe that this steamer
has been used at the University of Alabama and possibly some other
places.  I generally know what it looks like but would like to avoid to
much building and rebuilding of the device to get it right.  Thank you!
Delton Hartzog