[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]


> fuzzy. You can get both from conservation supply places. I know Bookmakers
> sells the Hollytex and Gaylord & University Products both sell Reemay,
> which is also cheaper.

Reemay is also known as Row-cover (not sure if that's a brand name)
and should be sold wherever garden/nursery supplies are sold. It's
used to keep young or delicate plants warm. It's sold in large rolls
I believe and should be cheaper that way.

Susan Fatemi

            BOOK_ARTS-L: The listserv for all the book arts.
      For subscription information, the Archive, and other related
            resources and links go to the Book_Arts-L FAQ at:

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]