[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Can you identify this item?

It sounds a little like a print dryer. This would have a chrome surface and
canvas covers that would pull over to hold the prints in place while they

Maybe not though.

Don Drake
Dreaming Mind

(510) 727-9131

>From: John Tewell <JTewell@AOL.COM>
>I bought some old binding equipment a few months ago. Among the items is an=20
>unusual thing. It looks like is sets on a table. It is about 2' high and 2'=20
>long and about 3 inches thick. I guess you could say it has the general shap=

            BOOK_ARTS-L: The listserv for all the book arts.
      For subscription information, the Archive, and other related
            resources and links go to the Book_Arts-L FAQ at:

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]