Re: Can anyone help with info on David Schlater?

Peter,
I've responded (perhaps tardily--I've been out of Boise) to Sue with info =
on how to get hold of David Schlater.
Tom Trusky

>>> "Peter D. Verheyen" <verheyen@PHILOBIBLON.COM> 03/30/00 04:45AM >>>
Sue,
I'm responding to the list because UIdaho's book arts site and David
Schlater's were among the first book arts sites on the net, ever. David's
site is gone, The university's site still there, but hasn't been maintained=

in years. I'm trying to save what can be saved, if for no other reason =
than
posterity.

p.

Hand binding, conservation, and project websites for historical agencies
Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>
<http://www.philobiblon.com>
Home of the Book Arts Web, Book_Arts-L & John Vassos Bibliography