spiral binding

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01BF9C73.2E0F7400

I am looking for a source to have some custom spiral binding done but it =
must be a company that offers a variety of colors and sizes.  Or better =
yet is there a hole puncher that I can use at home and buy spiral =
do-hickies from a source. Any suggestions?

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01BF9C73.2E0F7400

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I am looking for a source to have some =
custom=20
spiral binding done but it must be a company that offers a variety of =
colors and=20
sizes.&nbsp; Or better yet is there a hole puncher that I can use at =
home and=20
buy spiral do-hickies from a source. Any =
suggestions?</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01BF9C73.2E0F7400--