Re: first edition

While cleaning out my parents home preparing for a yard sale I ran across
what I think is a early edition
Margaret Mitchell Gone with the Wind. It says "Set up a nd electrotyped.
Published June, l936. Reprinted June (twice),  July (three times), August
(six times), September, l936 (four times), October, l936 (six times).  I
assume my book would have to be an October printing or they could not have
included the information about the previous printings.  Title page only
indicates 1936 --does not say which printing. Would this book have any
monetary value?  Does anyone know where I could go  to find out?  Thanks
for any help anyone can send my way.

Connie Newbanks