[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: weights

>I use my Random House Dictionary for a weight, sometimes with a
>cloth-covered brick on top.
>Where does one get printer's furniture, or damaged or for that matter, any,
>lead type?
>Nan Roberts
>North Redwood Book Arts Guild
>Eureka, Calif.


You might check http://www.ebay.com. You can do a search for "letterpress'
or look under Everything Else: Equipment: Printing in their categories.
There is a lot of letterpress stuff there.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

            BOOK_ARTS-L: The listserv for all the book arts.
      For subscription information, the Archive, and other related
            resources and links go to the Book_Arts-L FAQ at:

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]