quote

I received this from another listserv I'm on.  Thought I'd pass it
along:

“BUT WORDS ARE THINGS AND A SMALL DROP OF INK,
FALLING LIKE DEW UPON A THOUGHT, PRODUCES THAT
WHICH MAKES THOUSANDS, PERHAPS MILLIONS, THINK”

–carved into the fireplace in the journalists lounge, Canadian
Parliament, Ottawa.

Lisa Pogoff, Community Relations Coordinator
Site Assessment and Consultation / MN Dept Health
121 E. Seventh Place, Suite 220
St. Paul, MN 55101
P)651/215-0916
F)651/215-0975