Re: type on eBay - wood type ? was: RE: weights

I emphatically agree and some who sell on eBay are also using it as a venue
to find people who will use type rather than having to dump it. I have seen
furniture, quoins, full unused fonts, wood type, as well as presses for
auction on eBay. Some of it is junk and some not.

Speaking of this, I have a question. Does anyone know what the going rate
is for wood type? I am assuming that it is not produced any longer and is
therefore a finite resource.

Simrat
simrat@gladstone.uoregon.edu