Re: bookshops in Cologne

Art,
although not a bookstore for USED material, I would definitly suggest to go
visit Buchhandlung Walther Koenig, a wonderful store not only for any
contemporary art publications, but for fabulous artists' books as well.
There are three locations: the main store is on Ehrenstrasse 4 (tel.
0221-2059628) the two smaller ones on Breite Strasse 79 (tel 0221-2059632)
and in the Wallraf-Richartz Museum/Museum Ludwig (tel. 0221-2059635).

I suspect that the artists' books section is in their main store, but I'm
not sure.

Have a wonderful trip,
Doro
_____

AnneDorothee Boehme
Special Collections Librarian
Joan Flasch Artists' Book Collection
John M Flaxman Library/School of the Art Institute of Chicago
37 South Wabash
Chicago / Il 60603-3103

312.899.5098 (phone)
312.899.1851 (fax)