Re: type on eBay - wood type ? was: RE: weights

This is the first I have heard of the museum. Is it part of the (I thought
now-defunct) Hamilton Woodtype Co.? I have a few of their old catalogs (and
a very large cache of other type catalogs, if anyone is looking for
particular pieces).

Joshua

on 4/5/00 11:21 AM, Liz Bell at HITHEREAZ@AOL.COM wrote:

> In a message dated 4/4/00 3:44:07 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
> simrat@GLADSTONE.UOREGON.EDU writes:
>
> << I am assuming that it is not produced any longer and is
> therefore a finite resource. >>
>
> The Hamilton woodtype museum in Two Rivers, WI plans to eventually start
> making type again to keep the museum going...

> <http://www.philobiblon.com>

Joshua Lurie-Terrell, webmaster, Social Sciences & Interdisciplinary Studies
t 916.278.5254
e luriete@csus.edu
o amador 453d