Re: Edible Books High/Low Tea photo albums

Thanks to our webmistress and eclectic iconoclast, Beatrice Coron, we have
several photo albums already online and some yet to come from all over the
universe where Edible Books High/Low Teas were held.  Please be sure to visit

http://www.geocities.com/books2eat

and click on Photo Albums to see delicious bookworks ready to consume!  The
event was such a success that we are planning next year's which will occur
on 1 April 2001 on Sunday!  Start experimenting now!

Judith
Judith A. Hoffberg                         tel.:       (310)399-1146
Umbrella/Umbrella Editions          fax:       (310)399-5070
P.O. Box 3640
Santa Monica CA 90408
umbrella@ix.netcom.com
http://colophon.com/journal