Re: Question about Glues

Fred, I have used the wheat paste ( the powder that you mix and cook
yourself ) with mixed results. I think the first few times the
consistency wasn't ideal. I then added more water to achieve a thinner
consistency which seemed to work fine. I use several different glues,
depending on the material used in the spine. "YES", a stickflat glue
seems to work well as does PVA glue. Hope this helps. I am a new member
of this list, so I haven't a clue what kind of questions have been asked
before.