Re: kimdura

>   Does anyone know where I could purchase Kimdura paper?

Kimdura has been discontinued; in its place, Xpedx (a large, nationwide paper
distributor) carries Yupo. Yeah, sounds like a bad Japanese version of a Central
European car! Anyhow, that's a starting point.

I'd also recommend contacting a major paper distributor and asking for durable
paper samples.

Michael Brady
16 Pedestal Rock Lane
Durham, NC 27712