Other Listservs

I am not sure if everyone knows about Onelist... only now it's called:
Egroups.

The web address is:  http://www.egroups.com

The old address (don't know which will work) is: www.onelist.com

There are a ton of lists at that site... Once you get there,  you can search
the site for the lists you mentioned.  I do think that there are a few.

Carol Heppner