Plan a summer work/playtime

Y'all:

Once again I'm offering 3 months stay (June, July, August) in my darling
little (fully furnished) apartment above the bindery with Studio
priveledges. Come to southern Arizona and work on a project or produce a
body of work in the studio. Papermaking, marbling or bookbinding equipment
is available in a large roomy studio. I'll be here to help with project
advice.=20

The 1 or 2 person apartment is only $300 a month and you'll enjoy the
little mountain town (5300 ft.) of Bisbee AZ. We're only and hour and a
half below Tucson - right near the Mexican border.=20

Again, as in other years, this is a first-come thing, so start planning
NOW! $300 + $300 deposit takes it!

Hope to hear from you soon,

Pat Baldwin

---
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That
way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
        =20
---
Pat Baldwin
P.O. Box 1711