Re: Foredges

I still prefer the old Japanese method I learned when I was an apprentice
to a Master in Kyoto (name/place dropping is allowed, isn't it?). After
sewing and preparing the spine, sharpen your best knife, mark up the cut
line, hold down a heavy ruler like grim death, and cut the pages by hand.
If you think , "I'm only slicing one page at a time." you'll relax and
swing from the shoulder and your edge-cutting will be "like butta!"

Pat