Hand Riveting (Peening) Tool Wanted

Hello All!

I'm looking for a Hand Riveting (sometimes called "peening") tool to
hand rivet 3-ring binder mechanisms. I have the Rivets and the 3-ring
binder mechanical parts. I asked my suppliers and I guess no one is
hand riveting anymore, so no one seems to know where to get the tools.

Any ideas?

Jason - Rag & Bone Bindery

                  r a g  &  b o n e  b i n d e r y

                  web:  http://www.ragandbone.com
                  fax:  401 455 3480
                voice:  401 455 3680
                 mail:  one allens avenue
                        providence, rhode island 02903

                 info:  handbound books, albums, journals,
                        guestbooks, baby books and more.
                        visit our web site for more information.

                        see you there!