Re: MCBA in new home

Hello Mary

I would like to add the Minnesota Centre for the Book Arts to my Calligraphic
and Book Arts World Travel Guide.

http://www.cecilia-letteringart.com

The Open Book sounds as if it is a wonderful concept and I would like to list
each of the tenants separately.

My online time is severely limited (and extremely expensive) so I thought that
each of the tenants may like to give me the necessary details of
Full correct name:
Precise address:
Opening hours/days:
Phone numbers:

I would also like to exchange a website link if that is acceptable to you.

I have almost two thousand visitors per week and think that listing on my Links
Page and a the Travel Guide would perhaps add a few new visitors for you.

regards
cecilia

cecilia sharpley
http://www.cecilia-letteringart.com